martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

We did the same activity three semesters ago and my results were completely the same so that I think that my treats haven`t changed at all. However, I don`t think that i`m a dreamer because i considered myself as a realistic girl and all my things are completely down-to earth.
I liked the meaning of my personality because it`s really closed to who i am.

Well, I think these tests give us a part of ourselves but not the whole idea of us because your personality change depends the situation so that some of the aspects of your personality are more likely to the results of that test.

I considered that the results also depends on your actual mood because if your attitude is apathetic your answer will be different of the reality.

Hmm , well i learnt new words it was the best thing that i did.

2 comentarios: